10. Can I protest developer fees for residential projects?

Posted by:

Yes. Pursuant to section 66020 of the California Government Code, you have a period of ninety (90) days from the date of the issuance of this Certificate of Compliance to protest the imposition of these fees. This ninety (90) day period commences upon such payment of performance of any other requirement, as provided in Section 66020. Any such protest must be in writing and received by the Board of the Temecula Valley Unified School District within ninety (90) calendar days of the date of the Certificate of Compliance.

Address all Correspondence to:
Temecula Valley Unified School District
Attn: Governing Board of Education
31350 Rancho Vista Road
Temecula, CA 92592