1. Are the Interdistrict Transfer Request forms to attend TVUSD available online?

Posted by:

There is an online portion that must be completed for students who are not currently enrolled with TVUSD, which is Step 1 of the transfer request process, HERE.  However, most districts do not have their Attendance Permit forms (Step 2A of the process) online.  Nonetheless, we suggest contacting your district of residence to find out.  

Click here to access the Murrieta Valley Unified School District's online form via their website.   Please be sure that your address falls within the Murrieta School District's boundary, by double-checking this on their school locator here.