5. If I was approved to leave my district of residence, may I now enroll my child in TVUSD?

Posted by:

No, you must have an Interdistrict Attendance Permit approved by both your district of residence AND the Temecula School District, before you can enroll your child in our district. 

DO NOT disenroll your child from your district of residence until you have received an Interdistrict Transfer approval from TVUSD.