6. If I have not received a transfer request response, may I begin the enrollment process anyway?

Posted by:

No, you must have received the Interdistrict Transfer approval from both your district of residence AND TVUSD before you can proceed to enroll your child in our district.  DO NOT disenroll your child from your district of residence until you have received both of these.