7. We recently moved. What do I need to do?

Posted by:

Parents/Guardians must notify their child(ren)’s school(s) when their address changes.  Please request a change of address through your Parent Portal and take two proofs of residency for your new address to your oldest child’s school.  You may view a guide to acceptable proofs of residency here

The school will inform you if you need to take any additional steps. 

If you have moved outside of the TVUSD district boundary, you will need to submit an Interdistrict Transfer Request "TO REQUEST TVUSD with residence in a different district" on our Transfers web page (both the online portion and the permit from your district of residence must be submitted).