8. My student is on an Intradistrict Transfer. Is it also valid for middle and/or high school?

Posted by:

No, once students on an Intradistrict Transfer move on to middle or high school, they are automatically enrolled at their school of residence based on their address.

If you wish to request a different school for middle or high school, you will need to submit an Intradistrict Transfer request during the Open Enrollment period from mid-October to the end of January of your student's 5th or 8th grade year. 

Please keep in mind that transfers are not guaranteed.  If we are unable to approve your transfer request, your child will attend middle or high school with different classmates.