11. If I was approved but didn't enroll my child at the transfer school, is it valid the next year?

Posted by:

NO, you will need to submit a new Intradistrict Transfer Request during Open Enrollment (mid-October to end of January) for the following school year.

For new students, you will want to enroll as soon as possible after receiving an approval, to ensure continued space availability.  

For already-enrolled students, we will update the enrollment before sending the approval.