10. We recently moved. What do I need to do?

Posted by:

Parents/Guardians must notify their child(ren)’s school(s) when their address changes.  Please request a change of address through your Parent Portal and take two proofs of residency for your new address to your oldest child’s school.  You may view a guide to acceptable proofs of residency here

The school will inform you if you need to take any additional steps.  (Schools have a form available for their students who move outside of their school boundary, but still within TVUSD, and who wish to continue with them.  This form is available all year long.)