7. My student is in Transitional Kindergarten, will they be enrolled at the same school next year?

Posted by:

NO, TK students who are not attending their school of residence need to submit a transfer request during Open Enrollment of their TK year (mid-October to the end of January) to remain at the school for Kindergarten and subsequent years.  Otherwise, they will be enrolled at their school of residence based on their address.