- Temecula Middle School
- Library/Media Center
LIBRARY BOOK POLICY
ALWAYS BRING YOUR ID CARDS WITH YOU IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHECK OUT A BOOK!
No ID card, No books.
- You must have no overdue books or fines.
- You may check out three books at one time.
- The check out period is two weeks.
- The book may be renewed if there are no holds for that title.
- If you lose or damage the book, a fine is applied.
- If you check out a book and you notice that there is something wrong with it, bring it back to the library immediately and we will fix the book.
The library is open during the lunches if there is not a class scheduled. Classes have priority.
- See Campus Supervisors for passes.
- Must have "Library Lunch Pass" to enter.
- Use the bathroom prior to entering.
- You must stay until lunch is over.
- The Online Library Catalog is available on all computers at school or at home for book searches.
- Log onto the TVUSD Website, Click on “Library Resources”, Click on Temecula Middle School. This takes you to the school’s library catalog.
- Type in the subject, and then click the keyword or subject icon. If you know the title or the author of what you are looking for, you can click that icon.
The Boolean search (where you can use AND, OR, NOT) is under Power Search. Click Power Search, then enter your topic.
Click here to go the TVUSD School Library catalogs, click on "Temecula Middle School Library/Media Center"