Return to Headlines

I moved to another district

If your child currently attends or is scheduled to attend one of our schools as a TVUSD resident, and you move or are moving to a different district (such as Menifee or Fallbrook):

  1. To continue attending your current school, please submit an Interdistrict Transfer Request by going to the third option on the left-hand column: TO REQUEST TVUSD - with residence in a different district.  (These transfers must be renewed each year until the 10th grade)


  2. To attend your new district of residence, please contact your current school to withdraw your student and enroll in your new district


Please note: 

Continued attendance at TVUSD, if you move outside of its district boundary, is based on satisfactory attendance, citizenship and scholarship, as well as space availability for students on a transfer.