Welcome to Love to Learn Preschool
Due to the Governor's mandate released on Friday, July 17, 2020, Love to Learn Preschool students cannot attend on-campus classes until the county is off of the watch list for 14 consecutive days.
If you are interested in placing your child on the waitlist, please click on the link below then complete and submit the form.
Ages and Eligibility – TVUSD’s Love to Learn Preschool will serve students ages 3-5
- 3-year-olds must have their third birthday on or before September 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Proof of Residency – Student must reside within TVUSD boundaries or parent must be a current TVUSD employee.
- Children must be independent when using the toilet; Pull-Ups are not permitted.
Days/Hours of Operations – LTL Preschool follows the TVUSD yearly calendar located on the District’s website: https://www.tvusd.k12.ca.us
- AM Class 8:30am - 11:30am
- Full-Day Class* 8:30am - 3:00pm (8:30am – 12:30pm on All Modified Days)
*Priority enrollment will be given to students who enroll in the Full- Day class. Students will be considered for the AM class if space allows.
Cost – Annual $50 non-refundable registration fee
- AM Class - $125 per week (billed monthly)
- Full-Day Class- $200 per week (billed monthly)
Tuition Calendar: 2020-21
Parent Handbook: 2020-21
Below is a quick overview of the list of required documents.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Physicians Report and Immunization Record (Complete and medical doctor verified) – Note - this may require an appointment with your medical practitioner if you do not already have for your child. (Click here to access required form)
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Information (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Forms (must be 100% complete)