TVUSD Attendance Initiative: When We Attend, We Achieve!
TVUSD, in collaboration with the state of California, has embarked on an attendance initiative to combat chronic absenteeism. School attendance affects academic performance. We are taking a comprehensive approach that begins with engaging students and families to prevent absences.
Click the links below for more information regarding attendance improvement:
- Click here for more information regarding California Ed Code 48200
- Click here for Truancy information
- Click here for School Attendance Review Boards (SARB) information
- Click here to access the California School Attendance Improvement Handbook
- Click here to access TVUSD Board Policy 5113
- Click here to access TVUSD AR 5113 (a)