Developer Fee Collection
Due to the current local and national health crisis, COVID-19, the Facilities Development Department will be limiting office time for our staff over the next few weeks. If you cannot reach us by phone, please contact us using our staff email.
TVUSD Facilities Development Department
31350 Rancho Vista Road, Bldg. 22
Temecula, CA 92592
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please call for an appointment
Contact: Meredith Killion email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 951-506-7925 Fax: 951-695-7114
- Fees shall be made payable to the "Temecula Valley Unified School District", and must be in the form of a "Cashier's Check" or "Wire Transfer".
- Payments received for the incorrect amount will not be accepted.
- Fees are subject to change at any time, therefore, please contact the District to verify current rates prior to securing school fee payments.
- The District will require a copy of the "School Fee Letter" (City) or "Notice of School Impact Mitigation Requirement" (County) in order to prepare your certificate.
- Please fax or email a copy of the letter or notice to the Facilities Office in advance or bring it with you to avoid a delay in preparing your document.
- Staff will not be able to prepare your certificate without this letter or notice.
- Any residential construction less than 500 square feet is not subject to a fee, however a Certificate of Compliance is required.
|Type||Level 1 Fee||Per|
|Single Family & Multi-Family Residential Units||$3.79||Square Foot of Accessible Space|
|Restricted Senior Communities||$0.61||Square Foot of Accessible Space|
|Commercial, Industrial and Office Buildings||$0.61||Square Foot of Accessible Space|
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Developer Fee Rates will be increasing on 6/22/2020
Residential Rate will be $4.08 per square foot
Commercial Rate will be $0.66 per square foot
Pursuant to Education Code 17620(a)(5):
The District, may retain an amount not to exceed, in any fiscal year, three (3%) of the fees collected in that fiscal year for the reimbursement of administrative costs incurred in collecting the fee, up to a maximum of $500.00 per Certificate of Compliance.
Certificate of Compliance Issuance Disclosure
Each Certificate of Compliance is valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of issuance.
Notice of Public Hearing and Fee Justification Report for New Residential & Commercial/Industrial Development 2020 (INCREASE)
Please click here to access the following document, which os located in the Facilities Development Public Google Folder
Fee Justification Report Dated: 3/31/20 (Will be presented to the TVUSD Board of Education for approval on 4/21/20)