Developer Fee Collection
TVUSD Facilities Development Department
31350 Rancho Vista Road, Bldg. 22
Temecula, CA 92592
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please call for an appointment
Contact: Meredith Killion email: email@example.com
Phone: 951-506-7925 Fax: 951-695-7114
- Fees shall be made payable to the "Temecula Valley Unified School District", and must be in the form of a "Cashier's Check" or "Wire Transfer".
- Payments received for the incorrect amount will not be accepted.
- Fees are subject to change at any time. Therefore, please contact the District to verify current rates prior to securing school fee payments.
- The District will require a copy of the "School Fee Letter" (City) or "Notice of School Impact Mitigation Requirement" (County) in order to prepare your certificate.
- Please fax or email a copy of the letter or notice to the Facilities Office in advance or bring it with you to avoid a delay in preparing your document.
- Staff will not be able to prepare your certificate without this letter or notice.
- Any residential construction less than 500 square feet is not subject to a fee. However, a Certificate of Compliance is required.
|Residential||Level 1||Effective Date|
|Single Family & Multi-Family Residential Units||$4.79/sq.ft.||06/11/22|
|Commercial, Industrial, & Federally Qualified Senior Housing||$0.78/sq.ft.||06/11/22|
Pursuant to Education Code 17620(a)(5):
The District, may retain an amount not to exceed, in any fiscal year, three (3%) of the fees collected in that fiscal year for the reimbursement of administrative costs incurred in collecting the fee, up to a maximum of $631.50 per Certificate of Compliance, with an escalation every two years. Board Approved May 10, 2022.
Community Facilities District's
The District has annexable CFD's for small developments.
Please contact Janet Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (951) 506-7914.
Certificate of Compliance Issuance Disclosure
Each Certificate of Compliance is valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of issuance.
Annual & Five-Year Report of Reportable Developer Fees for Fiscal Year 2021-2022
Please click here to access the following document, which is located in the Facilities Development Public Google Folder
Presented to the Board for Approval on 12/13/2022