Developer Fee Collection
NOTICE - NEW RATES
|Residential||Level 1||Effective Date|
|Single Family & Multi-Family Residential Units||$4.79/sq.ft.||06/11/22|
|Detached ADU's||$4.79/sq. ft.||06/11/22|
|Commercial, Industrial, & Federally Qualified Senior Housing||$0.78/sq. ft.||06/11/22|
TVUSD Facilities Development Department
31350 Rancho Vista Road, Bldg. 22
Temecula, CA 92592
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please call for an appointment
Contact: Meredith Killion email: email@example.com
Phone: 951-506-7925 Fax: 951-695-7114
- Fees shall be made payable to the "Temecula Valley Unified School District", and must be in the form of a "Cashier's Check" or "Wire Transfer".
- Payments received for the incorrect amount will not be accepted.
- Fees are subject to change at any time, therefore, please contact the District to verify current rates prior to securing school fee payments.
- The District will require a copy of the "School Fee Letter" (City) or "Notice of School Impact Mitigation Requirement" (County) in order to prepare your certificate.
- Please fax or email a copy of the letter or notice to the Facilities Office in advance or bring it with you to avoid a delay in preparing your document.
- Staff will not be able to prepare your certificate without this letter or notice.
- Any residential construction less than 500 square feet is not subject to a fee, however a Certificate of Compliance is required.
|Type||Level 1 Fee||Per|
|Single Family & Multi-Family Residential Units||$4.08||Square Foot of Accessible Space|
|Restricted Senior Communities||$0.66||Square Foot of Accessible Space|
|Commercial, Industrial and Office Buildings||$0.66||Square Foot of Accessible Space|
Pursuant to Education Code 17620(a)(5):
The District, may retain an amount not to exceed, in any fiscal year, three (3%) of the fees collected in that fiscal year for the reimbursement of administrative costs incurred in collecting the fee, up to a maximum of $500.00 per Certificate of Compliance.
Community Facilities District's
The District has annexable CFD's for small developments.
Please contact Janet Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (951) 506-7914.
Certificate of Compliance Issuance Disclosure
Each Certificate of Compliance is valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of issuance.
Annual & Five-Year Report of Reportable Developer Fees for Fiscal Year 2020-2021
Please click here to access the following document, which is located in the Facilities Development Public Google Folder
Presented to the Board for Approval on 12/14/2021