Eligibility for All Extra Curricular Activities
A student must meet all academic eligibility standards to participate. In order to be academically eligible, a student MUST BE currently enrolled in a minimum of five classes (only one of the four (4) classes may be P.E.). All of the following minimum standards MUST BE MET on previously published progress report or semester report card.
- Be passing four (4) classes (only one of which may be PE) AND have a GPA of 2.0. Students not meeting the 2.0 requirement may request probation for one eligibility period.
- Have no more than two "Fs".
- Have no more than one "U" (in citizenship); two "U's" from the same teacher will count as one.
- Students entering TVHS from a non-Temecula Valley Unified School District school must follow academic transfer requirements from CIF
- The Spring Semester final report card will be used to determine eligibility for FALL sports.
- Students may earn back their eligibility at the next report card/progress report - students may return to competition when grades are captured as defined by the Grading Timelines established by the District.