Welcome to the Information Management Systems Department
Help Desk (951) 506-7901
Information Management Systems (IMS) implements, supports, and integrates standard administrative and instructional technologies throughout the district. This includes support for District-standard hardware, peripherals, software, applications, cloud services, authentication, and general technical support.
IMS configures, installs, manages, and / or supports the following:
Hardware and Equipment:
- A Wide Area Network (WAN) connecting 28 school sites and 2 support locations.
- 30 Local Area Networks (LANs) with over 500 switches
- A comprehensive WiFi Network with 30+ virtual and physical controllers and 1,900+ Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- 75+ virtual and physical servers and appliances
- 5,00+ District-standard desktops and laptops (Windows and Mac)
- 5,000+ iOS and Android mobile devices
- 16,000+ Chromebooks
- 1,200+ SMART Boards
- 1,500+ projectors
- 800+ network printers
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- Google Apps for Education - GAFE (email, applications, collaboration, device management)
- Mosyle MDM
- EMC Avamar (backups)
- Infinite Campus (Student Information System)
- Galaxy (Fiscal Services)
- Destiny (Textbooks and Circulation)
- PCS and PayPams (Student Nutrition)
- SEIS (Special Education)
- EADMS (Accountability)
- SchoolDude (Maintenance & Operations)
- ProCare (BASES)
Assistance for supported systems and applications is provided through the IMS Help Desk:
- Telephone: (951) 506-7901
- Web: http://helpdesk.tvusd.us
Nine field technicians are divided into three teams to support the different geographic areas of the district (North, Central, South). With the exception of urgent requests or widespread outages or service disruptions, Help Desk tickets are handled First In First Out (FIFO).
Parents of enrolled students requiring assistance with Infinite Campus Parent Portal should contact your child's school.