WELCOME TO BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
The Business Support Services Division of the Temecula Valley Unified School District provides support to our students, teachers and administrators through a variety of services We are committed to managing the resources of the District effectively so as to achieve the maximum benefit for our constituents. Business Support Services encompasses the following departments:
- Facilities Development administers the district's bond program as well as projects supported by developer fees and CFD funds. Such projects have included modernization, high school athletic fields, HVAC upgrades, security issues, new specialty buildings such as a culinary center, pool house, science classrooms and lighting retrofits throughout the District. Facilities Development Department also collects the development mitigation fees.
- Fiscal Services receives and deposits the majority of the district's funds each year, sets up and monitors the budget, reconciles statements, pays bills, provides for audits, processes payroll and reimbursements, submits reports to various agencies, supports site-level staff in the management of their fiscal resources and publishes major budget reports such as the interim reports.
- Information Management Sytems provides support to all district networked devices and systems, works closely with schools to be sure that student devices are available for instruction and testing, assists in planning for technology expansion and supports education technology planning.
- Maintenance and Operations is responsible for the upkeep of buildings and grounds throughout the district's 31 locations. This includes deferred maintenance programs as well as the day-to-day work orders, custodial cleaning and grounds work.
- Nutrition Services provides healthy, daily meal services at our schools in the form of breakfast and lunch programs. Free and/or reduced meals are available for qualifying families. For more information please visit, http://www.TemeculaFreshFood.com
- Purchasing & Warehouse is responsible for processing purchase orders and contracts, bids and large acquisitions. Deliveries are received at the district warehouse and processed before being moved on to heir final desitnation. This department is also in charge of the district mail services, copying and printing devices and various other services.
- Risk Management is responsible for the property/liability and worker's compensation programs as well as the health and welfare benefits programs for all district staff. The district is self-insured and manages its own worker's compensation program, while the property/liability program is handled through a pool of local school districts. Each of the district's employee associations negotiates for a maximum contribution towards employee benefits and determines along with the district the various options that will be offered to staff.
- Transportation Services is responsible for both general education and special education home-to-school bussing, field trips, specialty trips and crossing guards.
31350 Rancho Vista Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
(Bldg. 31, Parking Lot 3-4)