Class of 2020 IB Exam Results
This way I can send your score results officially for free. Deadline of 6/8/20
All IB students - even those with just one course - need to fill this out - whether you plan to go to college or not
You need to use your school email address
Please read all information at the top of the survey
TEMECULA EDUCATION FOUNDATION SUMMER ACCELERATION COURSES TEF Summer 2019 Course Information
IB OVERVIEW NIGHT MATERIALS
Words from IB students who have graduated! IB Words from Graduates
Registration for the IB program...this link explains the process for finalizing registration after meeting with Mrs. King to enter into the IB system. Registration Directions
Click here for the GO-IB School profile. Use this document to explain the power of our IB program to the colleges you apply to, or for informational purposes when considering the IB program. GO-IB School Profile 2019
Are you going to transfer to GOHS for IB? Click on this link for more info. How to Transfer!
Need academic support? Try AP Readiness; content aligns and strengthens both programs....click this link: AP Readiness Info
Access to the IB program guidelines for students, schools and staff: IB General Regulations 2018-2019
The AP Potential and Course Selection Process
- At the end of last semester all of the PSAT reports were available online for students at each grade level.
- After getting the results, the College Board identifies students who have potential for success in AP and IB courses.
- GOHS has generated letters for these students which identify the courses in which the College Board has recognized an aptitude for an AP or IB course.
- These letters were mailed home. They were also passed out to students through their English courses.
- For the next four weeks, GOHS AP and IB teachers will be hosting interventions in the Performing Arts Center to showcase their courses and to provide students with a strong sense of what the course is about and what it entails.
- The link to the schedule of these interventions is below. It is subject to change, so please check it before the week begins.
- ANY INTERESTED STUDENT may attend these interventions. It is NOT limited to students who received a letter. There are many reasons a student may not have received a letter, and it does not necessarily mean that a student wouldn't be successful in an AP course - most especially if they take an AP or IB course they are interested in.
What to do when you get a letter or think you want to enroll in an AP or IB course (s):
- Attend the intervention correlated with that course. You do not need an intervention ticket.
- Go into your Academic Plan on Infinite Campus and choose the AP course you have decided to take.
- Consider scheduling a meeting with your grade-level counselor or the AP/IB coordinator to look at a four-year schedule. You may take two courses next year and two the following. They do not all have to occur in the same year. They can just become a part of your four-year plan.
- Download the AP/IB form from the counseling website to be signed by student and parent.
- Return form to counseling when classes are audited.
*Counselors will be going through the enrollment process with students in February.
IB Updates COVID-19
Please click the link below for information directly from the IB regarding the fluid viral situation. Hang in there. We will know more each day. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Please also read the letter written by the IB for parents and students.
Turnitin.com: IB Class of 2020: Class ID is 19989904 Password is ibstudent