The Associated Student Body of VRMS is dedicated to creating a school climate that promotes excellence in academics, citizenship and work habits. The students and advisors strive to accomplish this through:
- Student Recognition – recognizing and reinforcing positive students.
- Service Projects – developing the importance of community service.
- Lunch Time Activities – connecting students as participants and/or spectators.
- Clubs – connecting students to staff, curriculum and each other.
- Leadership Development – developing vision, positive attitudes and skills.