Kristy BaronActivities DirectorJackie SchmidtAssistant Activities DirectorMegan DuranBookkeeperConnie HorineAthletics/Activities Secretary
Online Appointment Scheduling Link (For CHS students and Community Members)
CHS Students can receive 3 hours of community service for a successful donation
Friends and Family of CHS students can earn them 1 additional hour!
Blood Donor Reminders:
- Please eat a good breakfast and drink plenty of water prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment.
- Weigh at least 114 lbs.
- Tattoos or piercings only allowed if done in a California, professional facility, and 2 weeks prior to donation.
- Must not have visited Mexico/South America within past 28 days (Zika virus).
- 3 hours of community service earned for donation.
- If you are 18 or older you are eligible to sign up for the National Bone Marrow Registry at the Drive
Save 3 lives with one donation and become a donor for life!
Stay current on all activities on campus.
Sign-up today for Activities Remind!
Text your graduating class year info below to 81010
Senior Class - @puma2019
Junior Class - @puma2020
Sophomore Class - @puma2021
Incoming Freshmen Class - @puma2022
Download the 5-STAR STUDENT App for your mobile device.
This App is used for all CHS events, surveys/polls, voting and class competition.