Kristy BaronActivities DirectorJackie SchmidtAssistant Activities DirectorMegan DuranBookkeeperAdriana Saenz-LopezAssistant BookkeeperConnie HorineAthletics/Activities Secretary
CHS STAFF Superlative & Most Likely To Nominations
Log in with 10 digit ID and birthdate
Vote for your favorite "Staffulty" in the following categories! Staff are listed alphabetically. You may only vote for one person per category.
You do not have to vote in all categories to submit your ballot.
Poll open until Friday, 10/11/19 @ 11:59 p.m.
Congratulations to our 2020-2021 Student Council Members!
- Jordan Burr and Avery Sumida
12th grade Secretary/Treasurer
- Reece Kirkpatrick
11th grade Secretary/Treasurer
- Anastasia Nechay
2021 Senior Class President/Vice President
- Angelica DeLaCruz and Nate Marble
2022 Junior Class President/Vice President
- Christine Lau and Danielle Yap
2023 Sophomore President/Vice President
- Neha D'Souza and Summer Rashidi
Stay current on all activities on campus.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram @chaparralpumas
Download the 5-STAR STUDENT App for your mobile device.
This App is used for all CHS events, surveys/polls, voting and class competition.
CHS Activities Documents
All month we will be giving you tips on ways to update your nutrition.
Besides our CHS Activities Website, we will be featuring tips and helpful info on our chaparralpumas Instagram.
Week two we will focus on the benefits of honey, sponsored by the Temecula Valley Honey Company
Tuesday: Meet Temecula Valley Honey Company
Wednesday: Mental Health Wednesday
Friday: Fun Fact Friday - Benefits of Honey
- Due March 1st
- Those running for elections - February 10th
- ASB general membership - March 3rd
Links to Newsletters
This year for School Business Days, all purchases for CHS spirit gear must be made on our brand-new webstore. CHS staff will be unable to take payments in person during school business days.
2. Before you purchase anything you MUST log on with your student ID and password.
- Username: Student ID number
- Password: first initial, last name (example: John Smith = jsmith)
TO RECEIVE YOUR ASB DISCOUNT YOU MUST FIRST buy your ASB Card and complete the check-out process.
- In order to receive the year-long discounts, your FREE 2020-2021 GO GREEN shirt, and FREE gaiter, you MUST PURCHASE THE ASB CARD FIRST.
- It may take one (1) hour for your account to update and reflect discounted prices on products.
- For speed, safety, and convenience, your purchased items will be packaged and ready for you to pick-up at school business days as long as you made your purchases one (1) day before your registration date.
- If you purchase items on your registration date, you must have your receipt printed out with the order confirmation number.