Degrees and Certifications:
Graduated from SDSU with BA in Liberal Studies emphasis in bilingual/bicultural education Earned a MA in Educational Administration from Cal State San Bernardino
Mrs. Erin Andrade
- I've been teaching for 29 years! I've taught kindergarten, third grade, 4th grade, & 5th grade. I've taught at Sparkman Elementary and Pauba Valley Elementary before moving up to teach at Great Oak. I taught Algebra, then moved into Leadership and the AVID family, and found my groove with future leaders and future college bound students!
- I've hiked to the top of Mount Whitney twice--I've reached the top both times!
- I have 2 of my children at GOHS this year! My oldest daughter, Nicole, class of 2010 alumni, is a Great Oak School Counselor! My youngest daughter, Sienna, is a JUNIOR at Great Oak this year!
- I graduated from San Diego State back in 1992. I got my Master's degree from Cal State San Bernardino in 1998.
- I am a new grandmother! Little Lily is three years old and TWIN granddaugthers, Avery and Ava are a Year Old! Had I known that I would have loved my girls so much, I would have had them first!