Phase 1 & 2: Completed (Mosly)
- If you received at least 10 for Phase 1, then you may begin your slides UNLESS told otherwise.
- If you have been told to NOT PROCEED to slides, then do not PROCEED until I have checked and verified your content on your organizer!!!
- If your content does not make sense, you will not be able to move forward with Phase 3 or 4
Phase 3: Slides
- information only - verify your content with me
- NO PICTURES UNTIL TUESDAY 5/21 so I can give you specific directions
- Presentations will begin on Thursday, 5/23, continue on Friday 5/24, and into the last week of school
- If you have time, you will add speaker notes (script) for your presentatation
- practice - practice - practice
About Mrs. M.
Phone: 951-698-8138 ext. 1409
Degrees and Certifications:
MA, BA, GATE Certified
Mrs. Kelly Manzani
My teaching career began in 2001 and I have been at the Middle School level since 2005. During my middle school time, I have taught all levels of math, as well as 6th grade social studies and science. My degrees were earned at Cal State San Bernardino and Concordia University.
Personally, I have been married since 1989 to my wonderful husband, Steve, who works in real estate. We have two amazing young men, both in their careers. Our older son, Daniel, flies for Skywest and his younger brother, Zachary, is an Air Traffic Controller. I too fly so in the evenings and weekends I am at the local airport providing flight instruction. Our family is rounded out by our two dogs: Frodo and SamWise, both Husky/Shephard mixes.