Degrees and Certifications:
Master of Education BS Psychology National Board Certified Teacher (MIddle Childhood Generalist) GATE Certified
8th Grade Math
New to Class?
Sign in to Google with your school account - ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
0) Weekly Assignments Calendar (updated all year)
1) Look over my web page - Classroom Procedures, Expectation and Rules.
2) Read the Student Handbook (or on the BVMS website).
3) Complete the Parent/Guardian and Student Survey - You must be signed into school Gmail account
4) Join our class' Google Classroom.
Click on the + in the top right.
Period 2: 6r24csi
Period 4: lr3qjrp
Period 5: snm2mqb
5) Access to Dreambox through Clever
6) Get your suggested school supplies.
HOMEWORK CALENDAR (Updated throughout the year, scroll down for old assignments)
Email Mrs. Williams email@example.com
Dreambox Info and Setup
Need Math Help?
There are LOTS of ways to get help. Here are 10 possible ideas
1) Go to our Online Textbooks. Use your personal Login and Password. Find videos and tutorials to help you on every concept.
For Math 8 at Login to Clever From home and select the McGraw Hill, book 3
2) Go to our Google Classroom. Use your Google account login and password.
3) Go to KhanAcademy.com and login with your Google account.
4) Come in at break for help. If closed, just knock on the door and I am happy to help! Come in at break and get a pass for one-on-one help during 7th period.
5) Get after school tutoring in our BVMS Library. See the BVMS Library web page for the Expectations and Permission Slip.
6) Go online to wolfram|alpha, purplemath prealgebra, purplemath algebra 1, virtualnerd, or other math help sites (see my list of helpful links).
7) Go to the Temecula Public Library for FREE tutoring! They have online tutoring too!
8) Ask an older brother or sister for help. Or ask a high school neighbor who has recently taken algebra.
9) Ask your counselor for some names of high schoolers or call one of the high schools for a list of possible names (minimal costs).