Welcome to Bella Vista Middle School (BVMS)! I have been teaching for 27 years, here in Temecula for 20 years, and here at BVMS since 2005. This is a wonderful school of dedicated educators who love working with students!
Phone: 951-294-6600 X 3605
(The most secure way to reach me is via email)
Degrees and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Whittier College
- Master of Arts Degree from San Diego State University
- Clear Multiple Subject Credential (K-8)
- Communicatively Handicapped Credential (Pre-K-12)
- CLAD Certificate
- Administrative Services Credential - Letter of Eligibility
6th Grade Langauge Arts
6th Grade Social Studies
- Devices and connectivity are required. You will need an internet connection with a computer or chromebook for assignments. You will need a cell phone for taking pictures of your paper assignments. You will need a printer to print notes and some worksheets from time to time.
- Daily attendance is required in scheduled classes. You will need to check in with your teachers and show that you are completing your assignments daily.
- Assignments and assessments will be graded and count towards your overall grade in the class. Work that you do not complete will be considered a zero. You will lose points by turning in late work.
- Live interaction with your teacher and peers in Google Meet is required. Attendance will be taken during the weekly Google Meets.
- Office hours are available for one-on-one help.
Free Time Activities
Volunteer Work: In my free time, while not teaching, I am a member of the Riverside County Sherrif's Department Search and Rescue team Riverside County Search Dogs and California Rescue Dog Association the statewide team. Ceri and Guinness (my husband's dog) are retired but were previously certified to look for missing people in the wilderness.
Hobbies: When not working, training, or searching, I enjoy spending time with my husband, parents, family and friends, hiking, backpacking, road riding, kayaking, snowshoeing, and a variety of other activities.