Phone: 951-294-6600 x3804
Degrees and Certifications:
BA Biology MA Education Supplementary Subject Authorization in Mathematics Subject Matter Authorization in Biological Science Leading Edge Certified Google Certified Educator Level 1 CUE RockStar Teacher
Mrs. Breeze Patten
Welcome to Mrs. Patten's website
Accelerated 8 (Algebra 1) and Math 8
New To The Class?
Sign in to Google with your school account - ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Look over my web page - Classroom Procedures, Expectation and Rules.
2) Read the Student Handbook (or on the BVMS website).
3) Complete the Parent/Guardian and Student Survey
4) Join our class' Google Classroom.
Click on the + in the top right.
Period 1: m2fx2v
Period 2: fxfd5yu
Period 3: pv6sh8
Period 5: mfut6ru
Period 6: fzk89b
5) Join our class' KhanAcademy.com Class
Click on your ID number at the top right, choose "Profile"
Click on "Coaches" and enter your class code under "Join a class"
Period 1: T2US5C
Period 2: 4JKBUW
Period 3: M5GKZM
Period 5: AABAUU
Period 6: URPFZSPU
6) Get your Student Suggested Supplies.
Need Math Help?
There are LOTS of ways to get help. Here are 11 possible ideas.
1) Go to our Online Textbooks. Use your personal Login and Password. Find videos and tutorials to help you on every concept. Login through Clever or through the links below.
For Math 8 at MHEducation
For Accelerated 8 at Pearson
2) Go to our Google Classroom. Use your Google account login and password.
3) Go to KhanAcademy.com and login with your Google account.
4) Come in at break for help. If closed, just knock on the door and I am happy to help! Come in at break and get a pass for one-on-one help during 7th period.
5) Get peer tutoring in our BVMS Library during 7th period. Students need to pick up a pass from the library before lunch that day to get help.
6) Get live free over-the-phone homework help Monday-Thursday from 6-9pm from Harvey Mudd College at 1-877-827-5462.
7) Go online to wolfram|alpha, purplemath prealgebra, purplemath algebra 1, virtualnerd, or other math help sites (see my list of helpful links).
8) Go to the Temecula Public Library for FREE tutoring! They have online tutoring too!
9) Ask an older brother or sister for help. Or ask a high school neighbor who has recently taken algebra.
10) Ask your counselor for some names of high schoolers or call one of the high schools for a list of possible names (minimal costs).
11) Get a private tutor if you have to... It may cost you, but it is one-on-one. (E-mail me for list of great private tutors.)
Time for Math Mini Golf?