Phone: 951-294-6600 x3804
Degrees and Certifications:
BA Biology MA Education Supplementary Subject Authorization in Mathematics Subject Matter Authorization in Biological Science Leading Edge Certified Google Certified Educator Level 1 CUE RockStar Teacher
Mrs. Breeze Patten
Welcome to Mrs. Patten's website
Accelerated 8 (Algebra 1) and Math 8
Welcome to the
2022-2023 school year!
New To The Class?
1) Sign in to Google with your school account
2) Make sure you can access your Clever account.
Go to the link above and login to Clever.
Email me if you are unable to access Clever.
3) Go to your Canvas account.
Go to the link above and access your Canvas account.
Please click on Modules and scroll down to complete the Welcome Module.
4) Get your Supplies.
Want a link to an easy Amazon Shopping List?
Need a list that will shop for you at
Target, Walmart, Office Depot or Staples?
(These lists are not as perfect since they are
uploaded through Teacher Lists.)
Need Math Help?
There are LOTS of ways to get help. Here are 15 possible ideas.
1) Go to our Online Textbooks. Find videos and tutorials to help you with every concept. Login through Clever or through the links below.
For Math 8 at McGraw Hill
For Accelerated 8 at Savvas Easy Bridge
2) Go to our Google Classroom. Use your Google account login and password.
3) Go to KhanAcademy.com and login with your Google account.
4) Go to Quizlet.com and login with your Google account. Study and quiz yourself on the past and current chapter vocabulary.
5) Look over the Support Pages in your binder.
6) Get additional support and resources in our shared Drive:
Math 8 Web Page Folders Accelerated 8 Web Page Folders
7) Come in at break for help. If closed, just knock on the door and I am happy to help! Come in at break and get a pass for one-on-one help during 7th period.
8) Get peer tutoring in our BVMS Library during 7th period. Students need to pick up a pass from the library before lunch that day to get help.
9) Get live free over-the-phone homework help Monday-Thursday from 6-9pm from Harvey Mudd College at 1-877-827-5462.
10) Go online to wolfram|alpha, purplemath prealgebra, purplemath algebra 1, virtualnerd, or other math help sites (see my list of helpful links).
11) Go to the Temecula Public Library for FREE tutoring! They have online tutoring too!
12) Go to i-Ready. Login through Clever.
13) Ask an older brother or sister for help. Or ask a high school neighbor who has recently taken algebra.
14) Ask your counselor for some names of high schoolers or call one of the high schools for a list of possible names (minimal costs).
15) Get a private tutor if you have to... It may cost you, but it is one-on-one. (E-mail me for list of great private tutors.)