Phone: 951-302-6610 Ext. 3806
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Kathy Hroch
Welcome to TK. I have been teaching TK for seven years here at Abby Reinke. I have been in the district for over twenty years. I have a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education. I did my undergraduate work at University of Maryland.
During the month of March we will continue to learn about farms and farm animals. We will be doing STEM activities with The Three Little Pigs. We will also be doing the story Mrs. Wishy Washy and Rosie the Hen.
We will continue to work on our letters - X, Y, and Z. Then we will review a letter everyday.
In math patterns, counting, and sorting will be our focus along with more, less, and equal.
We will be doing rhyming along with segmenting words in reading and writing.
- 3/2 - Dr. Seuss Literacy night 6-8
- 3/3 Green Eggs and Ham - wear green
- 3/4 Wacky Wednesday (mismatch, backwards. inside out)
- 3/5 Cat in the Hat Day - wear a hat
- 3/6 Oh the Places you'll go - wear college or high school fan wear
- 3/12 Family Dine out CPK
- 3/13 Spring Pictures
- 3/16-3/20 BOGO spring book fair
- 3/23- 4/3 Spring Break No School
Please read to your child every night and keep track of your reading by coloring the picture after you have read. Each month there is a calendar that you should choose 3 activities from for each week. At the end of the month turn in calendar and reading log. You do not have to turn in the calendar work.