Welcome to Love to Learn Preschool
In March 2019, TVUSD obtained licensing to open one fee-based classroom of 16 students at Alamos Elementary School. Our inagural class began on Monday, April 15, 2019.
Here's what you need to know if you are interested in applying
Ages and Eligibility – TVUSD’s Love to Learn Preschool will serve students ages 3-5
- 3-year-olds must have their third birthday on or before September 1, 2019.
- Proof of Residency – Student must reside within TVUSD boundaries or parent must be a current TVUSD employee.
- Children must be independent when using the toilet; Pull-Ups are not permitted.
Days/Hours of Operations – Love to Learn Preschool follows the TVUSD yearly calendar located on the District’s website. https://www.tvusd.k12.ca.us
- AM Class 8:30am - 11:30am
- Full-Day Class 8:30am - 3:00pm
AM Class - $125 per week (billed monthly)
Full-Day Class- $200 per week (billed monthly)
- Annual $50 non-refundable registration fee
Below is a quick overview of the list of required documents.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Physicians Report and Immunization Record (Complete and medical doctor verified) – Note - this may require an appointment with your medical practitioner if you do not already have for your child. (Click here to access required form)
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Information (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Forms (must be 100% complete)
Please contact Heather Quinlan, Preschool Clerk, at 951-294-6771 if you have any questions