Welcome to Love to Learn Preschool
In March 2019, TVUSD obtained licensing to open one fee-based classroom of 16 students at Alamos Elementary School. Our inagural class began on Monday, April 15, 2019.
Save the Date!
2019-2020 Enrollment will open to our existing families on May 20, 2019
We will open enrollment to new families on May 28, 2019 on a first come, first serve basis.
The preschool office will open at 8:00 AM for parents to come put their names on the "Wish to Enroll List." Enrollment packets DO NOT need to be completed at that time!
Here�s what you need to know if you are interested in applying
Ages and Eligibility – TVUSD’s Love to Learn Preschool will serve students ages 3-5
- 3-year-olds must have their third birthday on or before September 1, 2019.
- Proof of Residency – Student must reside within TVUSD boundaries or parent must be a current TVUSD employee.
- Children must be independent when using the toilet; Pull-Ups are not permitted.
Days/Hours of Operations – Love to Learn Preschool follows the TVUSD yearly calendar located on the District’s website. https://www.tvusd.k12.ca.us
- AM Class 8:30am - 11:30am
- Full-Day Class 8:30am -3:00pm
- AM Class - $125 per week (billed monthly)
- Full-Day Class $200 per week (billed monthly)
- Annual $50 non-refundable registration fee
Below is a quick overview of the list of required documents.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Physicians Report and Immunization Record (Complete and medical doctor verified) – Note - this may require an appointment with your medical practitioner if you do not already have for your child. (Click here to access required form)
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Information (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Forms (must be 100% complete)
Please contact Heather Quinlan, Preschool Clerk, at 951-294-6771 if you have any questions