Welcome to Love to Learn Preschool
We are excited to share that TVUSD Elementary Schools are scheduled to reopen for in-person learning on March 15, 2021!
We will follow the AM/PM schedule that all Elementary Schools will be using. Mondays will be asynchronous learning with just a quick virtual check-in in the morning. Students will attend class in-person Tuesday - Friday, either 8:45-11:15 (AM) or 12:55-3:25 (PM). We will follow district health and safety protocols and students and staff will be required to wear masks.
Parents will sign their students in and out at the gate.
If you are interested in placing your child on the waitlist, please click on the link below then complete and submit the form. We currently only have openings in the PM Class.
Ages and Eligibility – TVUSD’s Love to Learn Preschool will serve students ages 3-5
- 3-year-olds must have their third birthday on or before September 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Proof of Residency – Student must reside within TVUSD boundaries or parent must be a current TVUSD employee.
- Children must be independent when using the toilet; Pull-Ups are not permitted.
Days/Hours of Operations – LTL Preschool follows the TVUSD yearly calendar located on the District’s website.
- AM Class 8:45am - 11:15am
- PM Class 12:55am - 3:25pm
- AM/PM Class - $80 per week (billed monthly)
- Annual $50 non-refundable registration fee (Waived effective 03/05/2021 for the 2020-2021 school year)
Tuition Calendar: 2020-21
Parent Handbook: 2020-21
Below is a quick overview of the list of required documents.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Physicians Report and Immunization Record (Complete and medical doctor verified) – Note - this may require an appointment with your medical practitioner if you do not already have for your child. (Click here to access required form)
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Information (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Forms (must be 100% complete)
Please contact Heather Quinlan, Preschool Clerk, at 951-294-6771 or
email@example.com if you have any questions.