Welcome to Love to Learn Preschool
**SAVE THE DATE**
2021-2022 Enrollment will open to our existing families on May 3, 2021. Preschool clerk, Heather Quinlan, will provide returning families with details.Please click on the link below to place your child on the 2021-2022 Love To Learn Preschool Enrollment Waitlist
Please note that we will give Priority Placement to those students requesting the Full Day Class and then to students of District Employees.
“Meet the Teacher” on Monday, August 9, 2021 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Ages and Eligibility – TVUSD’s Love to Learn Preschool will serve students ages 3-5
- 3-year-olds must have their third birthday on or before September 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Proof of Residency – Student must reside within TVUSD boundaries or parent must be a current TVUSD employee.
- Children must be independent when using the toilet; Pull-Ups are not permitted.
Days/Hours of Operations – LTL Preschool follows the TVUSD yearly calendar located on the District’s website.
- AM Class 8:30am - 11:30am
- Full-Day Class 8:30am - 3:00pm (8:30am-- 12:30pm on All Modified Days)
- AM Class - $125 per week (billed monthly)
- Full-Day Class- $200 per week (billed monthly)
- Annual $50 non-refundable registration fee
Tuition Calendar: 2021-22
Parent Handbook: 2021-22
Below is a quick overview of the list of required documents.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Physicians Report and Immunization Record (Complete and medical doctor verified) – Note - this may require an appointment with your medical practitioner if you do not already have for your child. (Click here to access required form)
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Information (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Forms (must be 100% complete)
Please contact Heather Quinlan, Preschool Clerk, at 951-294-6771 or
email@example.com if you have any questions.