Welcome to Love to Learn Preschool
Save the Date!
2020-2021 Enrollment will open to our returning families on April 27, 2020.
Preschool clerk, Heather Quinlan, will email returning families with details.
We will open enrollment to new families on May 4, 2020 on a first come, first serve basis.
Please follow these steps in order to enroll:
1. Click on the link below, complete and submit form
2. Beginning May 4, 2020, you will receive a phone call within 2 business days
confirming receipt of your submission and advising you of the steps needed to complete the enrollment process.
“Meet the Teacher” on Monday, August 10, 2020 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Ages and Eligibility – TVUSD’s Love to Learn Preschool will serve students ages 3-5
- 3-year-olds must have their third birthday on or before September 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Proof of Residency – Student must reside within TVUSD boundaries or parent must be a current TVUSD employee.
- Children must be independent when using the toilet; Pull-Ups are not permitted.
Days/Hours of Operations – Love to Learn Preschool follows the TVUSD yearly calendar located on the District’s website. https://www.tvusd.k12.ca.us
- AM Class 8:30am - 11:30am
- Full-Day Class 8:30am - 3:00pm(8:30am – 12:30pm on All Modified Days)
AM Class - $125 per week (billed monthly)
Full-Day Class- $200 per week (billed monthly)
- Annual $50 non-refundable registration fee
Tuition Calendar: 2020-21
Parent Handbook: 2020-21
Below is a quick overview of the list of required documents.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Physicians Report and Immunization Record (Complete and medical doctor verified) – Note - this may require an appointment with your medical practitioner if you do not already have for your child. (Click here to access required form)
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Information (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Forms (must be 100% complete)