Welcome to Love to Learn Preschool
In March 2019, TVUSD obtained licensing to open one fee-based classroom of 16 students at Alamos Elementary School. Our first class will begin on Monday, April 15, 2019.
Save the Date!
Preschool Families Selected Through The Lottery Process!
Save the date!
Coffee with the Love to Learn Preschool Staff
April 12th - 8:30 am -9:30 am
Here’s what you need to know if you are interested in applying
Ages and Eligibility – TVUSD’s Love to Learn Preschool will serve students ages 3-5
- 3-year-olds must have their third birthday on or before September 1, 2018.
- Proof of Residency – Student must reside within TVUSD boundaries or parent must be a current TVUSD employee.
- Children must be independent when using the toilet; Pull-Ups are not permitted.
Days/Hours of Operations – Love to Learn Preschool follows the TVUSD yearly calendar located on the District’s website. https://www.tvusd.k12.ca.us
- AM Class 8:30am - 11:30am
- Full-Day Class 8:30am -3:00pm
- AM Class - $500/month
- Full-Day Class $800/month
- Annual $50 non-refundable registration fee
Enrollment Forms – If your child is selected through the lottery process, you will be required to provide the following forms prior to your student being able to attend class on April 15.
Click here to access the enrollment packet with the required documents that you will need to complete prior to your registration days. You do not need to print this packet. You may visit Alamos Elementary during school hours and pick up a complete enrollment packet with all of the required forms. The Alamos preschool clerk will be making arrangements with all families selected. If you have questions, please contact the preschool clerk, Heather Quinlan firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-294-6770.
Below is a quick overview of the list of required documents.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Complete and medical doctor verified) – Note - this may require an appointment with your medical practitioner if you do not already have for your child. (Click here to access required form)
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Information (if applicable)
- Completed Registration Forms (must be 100% complete)
Application and Notification Process
Students will be selected through a lottery process. The online lottery application form listed at the bottom of this page will be available beginning March 13 at 8:00 a.m. through Monday, March 18 at 12:00 noon.
- The lottery will be conducted on the afternoon of March 18.
- Preschool staff will notify selected families on March 18 and 19 by telephone; families not selected will be sent an email.
- Selected families will need to visit Alamos Elementary School to obtain an enrollment form packet from March 20-22. We will also provide them on the website. These forms will need to be completed prior to your scheduled registration appointment that will be held during the week of April 8-12 at Alamos.
- Selected families will be scheduled to attend a registration appointment the week of April 8-12 at Alamos to turn in all required, completed, enrollment forms/payment and meet the teacher.