(1) The 2021-22 school year ends Friday, June 3, 2022. Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year will begin on Monday, August 15, 2022. We look forward to seeing new and returning students in August!
COMING IN 2022-23: We will offer independent study programs for High School Diploma and GED Preparation.
(2) Face masks are OPTIONAL as of March 14, 2022. Students and visitors are no longer required to wear a face mask while on campus.
(3) Our Graduation Ceremony will be held Friday, June 3, 2022 in the Great Oak High School Stadium. Contact us at 951-294-6512 for more information.
Registration and enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is closed.
Students may register for the 2022-23 school year beginning August 15, 2022.
Adult students may register in one of two ways:
(1) Pick up registration materials at the Adult School office Monday-Thursday 10 am to 2 pm.
(2) Request registration materials be emailed or faxed to you. Send requests to Laura Witz: email@example.com
Once a student has submitted a completed registration packet, the student will be contacted to schedule reading and math assessments (required of all adult students by the State of California). The assessments are taken in the Adult School classroom.
School Secretary: Laura Witz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult School Teacher: Susan Ingle, email@example.com
Director: Tim Dignan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Temecula Valley Adult School is located in Room 2 on the
Sparkman Alternative Education Center campus
32225 Pio Pico Road Temecula, CA 92592
OUR MISSION: To support the immediate and future academic and career needs of adult learners in the Temecula Valley and the surrounding communities.
OUR VISION: To provide a space where adult learners:
- feel welcome, safe, supported, valued, and understood for their unique strengths, experiences, and challenges.
- access a diploma program that is useful in achieving future academic and/or career goals.
- find multiple ways to learn and succeed.
- take part in education and workforce partnerships.
OUR SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES: Our students will
- learn about the physical and philosophical worlds which surround us by earning credits for a high school diploma.
- develop and implement a transition plan that leads to future career and/or academic goals.
- discover personal strengths and abilities which will help them be successful in the diploma program and beyond.
Who We Are. Established in 1990, Temecula Valley Adult School (TVAS) serves adult students (18+) from Temecula and surrounding communities. Adult students are able to enroll at any point during the school year. TVAS is located in Room 2, on the Sparkman Alternative Education Center (SAEC) campus along with the Temecula Valley USD continuation high school and the independent study school. Due to its location at the front of the campus, near public parking along with its own registration area, classroom. and restroom, TVAS serves as an ideal location to serve adult learners.
Temecula Valley Adult School is a member of the Southwest Riverside County Adult Education Regional Consortium which is part of the state-wide California Adult Education Program (CAEP). As a member of the Consortium, TVAS has a strong relationship with the local community college and other adult schools which make up the Consortium. TVAS students have weekly college and career counseling made available on site by Mount San Jacinto College’s Adult Education program. In addition, TVAS students are able to attend vocational programs, such as Culinary and Welding classes, sponsored by the college and other local adult schools.
Temecula Valley Adult School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).