Welcome to the Class of 2021 Website!
Activities will update information as we get it to support our Seniors and Families with the information they need for an amazing year at CHS.
CHS Activities Document Folder
Again Seniors, here are more in-depth guidelines for your panoramic submissions:
- Set your camera or phone to the highest quality possible.
- When you take the picture, we need your head and face to fill most of the frame, try and use a solid background
- Images meet our school and behavioral guidelines.
- We need your individual “Selfie” to start and if you have any “Selfie’s” with friends, send those as well. We do not guarantee that your friends “Selfie” will make it into the picture.
Your image must be submitted by November 30th, 2020 at 12am.
Send your images to;
This year for School Business Days, all purchases for CHS spirit gear must be made on our brand-new webstore. CHS staff will be unable to take payments in person during school business days.
2. Before you purchase anything you MUST log on with your student ID and password.
- Username: Student ID number
- Password: first initial, last name (example: John Smith = jsmith)
TO RECEIVE YOUR ASB DISCOUNT YOU MUST FIRST buy your ASB Card and complete the check-out process.
- In order to receive the year-long discounts, your FREE 2020-2021 GO GREEN shirt, and FREE gaiter, you MUST PURCHASE THE ASB CARD FIRST.
- It may take one (1) hour for your account to update and reflect discounted prices on products.
- For speed, safety, and convenience, your purchased items will be packaged and ready for you to pick-up at school business days as long as you made your purchases one (1) day before your registration date.
- If you purchase items on your registration date, you must have your receipt printed out with the order confirmation number.
So Cal Recognition - Your Graduation Gown Specialists
Click the following link to purchase your grad gown: SoCal Recognition
**You must register your student first to view CHS Graduation order website
All orders are due by February 2nd, 2021