Degrees and Certifications:
AA-Liberal Arts, East Los Angeles College BA- History, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) MA- Education, California State University Los Angeles
Mr. Andrade, Julio
- At a glance:
Happy husband, proud father of three beautiful girls and one adorable boy.
- Grew up in the Barrios of East Los Angeles in the 80's and transferred to the Ghetto's of South Central in the 90's.
- Graduated from John C. Fremont High School
- Joined the United States Marine Corps at age 17
- After Military service worked as an electrician
- Simultaneously attended East Los Angeles College
- Attained an Associates degree in Liberal Arts
- Transferred to the University of California Los Angeles where I majored in History.
- Attained my teaching credentials from California State University Los Angeles
- Completed a Masters in Education in Curriculum and Instruction for Secondary Education with and emphasis in Social Science.
- Began working for various school districts and working for various types of schools (juvenile halls, youth camps, middle schools and high schools) across Los Angeles County as a substitute teacher and Academic Recovery teacher.
- Spent the last 5 years teaching High School students in East Los Angeles, and achieving 100% percent graduation rates in thel ast two years. With over 85% of students being accepted to a 4 year university.