English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) is specifically designated to advise school officials on English Learner program services. Temecula Middle School’s ELAC is designated to School Site Council (SSC) and is comprised of parents, staff, and students. We welcome all of our members to join us!
Please contact Mr. Salcedo for additional information.
Where: TVUSD Conference Rooms A. B. & C
31350 Rancho Vista Road, Temecula, CA
The District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) is comprised of parents and staff who meet to improve student achievement for English Learners by providing input into the types of programs and services available to English Learners in the District.
Meeting Agenda - English
Meeting Agenda - Spanish
ELAC Agenda / Minues
- ELAC Minutes - February 24, 2021
- ELAC Agenda - February 24, 2021
- ELAC Minutes - January 27, 2021
- ELAC Agenda - January 27, 2021
- ELAC Minutes - November 18, 2020
- ELAC Agenda - November 18, 2020
- ELA Minutes - October 14, 2020
- ELAC Agenda - October 14, 2020
- ELAC Meeting Minutes - August 29, 2019
- ELAC Agenda - October 28, 2019