TVUSD Employees - Please bookmark this website for your future reference. We will continue to publish staff specific updates and share information as it becomes available. https://www.tvusd.k12.ca.us/covidresourcesstaff
January 15, 2021 Verification Letter Update and Etrieve Instructions
January 14, 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Updates/How to Obtain TVUSD Employment Verification Form
January 13, 2021 - COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics and Offerings
January 8, 2021
CSEA/TVEA MOU’s, Daily Symptom Checker Forms and HR Notices
Testing of TVUSD Employees and Resources
TVUSD Cleaning Products
TVUSD Employee/Student Reported Positive Cases Tracking Form
Employee Illness Reporting Process
TVUSD employees who have a confirmed positive COVID-19 test, illness symptoms, or exposure to a positive COVID individual are requested to do the following:
- DO NOT report to your work location. Stay home.
- Please call your immediate supervisor and report your COVID-19 positive test or potential exposure.
- All employees who have been required to report absences utilizing the Frontline - Absence Management (formerly AESOP) in the past, will continue to do so.
- If required by your position, you will need to arrange for a substitute through the Frontline - Absence Management System.
- Contact Risk Management via the processes below. TVUSD is contracting with a company called Maxim to assist employees with initial responses and support. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL RISK MANAGEMENT DIRECTLY. Click on the appropriate button below and follow the process to connect with a confidential representative who will assist you and expedite the process on your behalf.
Employee COVID-19 Reporting Resources
Close Contact Definition:
Someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes regardless of face coverings starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to test specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated. Before submitting the form regarding a COVID-19 exposure, please review the following chart to see if you will need to report a potential exposure. You can view it here
COVID-19 Testing Resources
The District's requirements to test employees goes into effect once we are legally allowed to return to on-campus learning.
There are currently many options for free testing, including through the Riverside County Department of Public Health https://gettested.ruhealth.org/home, your healthcare provider, and many drug stores and private labs that may bill your insurance.
Additionally, the City of Temecula maintains a robust list of available COVID testing resources. We encourage you to visit their page for available options. https://temeculaca.gov/1384/Local-COVID-19-Testing-Sites
The City of Murrieta has also posted resources here
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics and Offerings
Riverside County Public Health released vaccine clinic and offerings information on their website on January 13, 2021, to include education employees as part of the Tier 1B group. Please visit their website here for information and resources.
Employee COVID-19 Health and Safety Q&A
Have additional health and safety questions? Please use the link below to share. Employees must sign-in using their TVUSD Google account to access the form.
District administration will review submissions and provide collective general responses under the Q&A section of the Employee COVID-19 Resources webpage every Friday. If you have an urgent concern, please contact your direct supervisor.