TVUSD High School Summer School
- THERE IS NO Credit Recovery Spanish offered this Summer
- Summer school registration is closed and all Courses are full.
- Some students that registered did not get their courses. Summer school filled up quickly. If you did not get your requested course, contact your counselor to enroll in the expanded credit recovery opportunities in the fall.
- Acceptance letters to the Accelerated Summer School courses went out Monday, June 7, 2021.
TVUSD will be offering free online acceleration courses in the areas of Geometry, Spanish II, and 3D Art.These accelerated high school courses are demanding and rigorous. Our accelerated courses cover the curriculum of a traditional school year in 19 days. These courses move very quickly!Review the course PREREQUISITES prior to completing the registration process:
- Non-Accelerated Summer School notification will be sent out Friday, June 11, 2021.
Geometry - Prerequisite B or better in Accelerated Math in 8th grade or B or Better in Algebra 1
Spanish 2 - Prerequisite B or better in Spanish 1A and 1B
3D Art - This course moves quickly and involves daily projectsOnline Summer Acceleration course AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED. All registrations will be reviewed to determine eligibility on a first come first serve basis. All courses are FREE.
Students are expected to attend the online Summer Acceleration courses daily.
All Online Summer Acceleration courses will be added to students' transcripts. Students who disenroll on or after the third day will receive a drop F on their transcript.
Summer School 2021
Dates: 6/14/21 - 7/9/21 Monday - Friday
No school on Monday 7/5/21
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 10:00
Monday - Friday 10:15 - 12:15
Registration for all courses begin April 12, 2021, via google doc. The link to the registration form will be added to this page.
All information regarding 2021 Summer School will be available on April 12, 2021.
For questions regarding summer school, contact your school site's Counseling office. Summer school staff wil not start until the 1st day of summer school. Please DO NOT call the hosting site's counseling office.
- Registration for all courses begins April 12, 2021
- Registration for all APEX and College Prep Credit Recovery courses is completed online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScR8lW9vvdvJIP21EtVxDqJFUql0d046vjPj7GHloOHDVEdSg/viewform
- The deadline for submitting summer school registration forms is Tuesday, June 8, 2021.
- Students will receive confirmation of their summer school spot by June 11th.
- Priority is given to Seniors and then Juniors.
- Class offerings subject to change due to enrollment/staffing needs.
This is a credit recovery or acceleration opportunity. One day of instruction is equivalent to 2 weeks of instruction. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the attendance rules.
- Students may not miss more than two days to receive credit for any summer school course
- Students will receive an F and be dropped upon their 2nd absence
- 3 tardies = 1 absence
Summer School Options
- APEX: NON-COLLEGE PREP Credit Recovery. There are no fees for these courses.
- Credit Recovery (College Prep). There are no fees for these courses.