TVUSD High School Summer School
Summer School 2021
Dates: 6/14/21 - 7/9/21 Monday - Friday
No school on Friday 7/2/21
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 10:00
Monday - Friday 10:15 - 12:15
Registration for all courses begin April 12, 2021, via google doc. The link to the registration form will be added to this page.
All information regarding 2021 Summer School will be available on April 12, 2021.
For questions regarding summer school, contact your school site's Counseling office. Summer school staff wil not start until the 1st day of summer school. Please DO NOT call the hosting site's counseling office.
- Registration for all courses begins April 12, 2021
- Registration for all APEX and College Prep Credit Recovery courses is completed online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScR8lW9vvdvJIP21EtVxDqJFUql0d046vjPj7GHloOHDVEdSg/viewform
- Registration for fee-based acceleration courses can only be done online through the Temecula Education Foundation (TEF). www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org starting Monday, May 10, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting summer school registration forms is Tuesday, June 8, 2021.
- Students will receive confirmation of their summer school spot by June 11th.
- Priority is given to Seniors and then Juniors.
- Class offerings subject to change due to enrollment/staffing needs.
This is a credit recovery or acceleration opportunity. One day of instruction is equivalent to 2 weeks of instruction. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the attendance rules.
- Students may not miss more than two days to receive credit for any summer school course
- Students will receive an F and be dropped upon their 2nd absence
- 3 tardies = 1 absence
Summer School Options
- APEX: NON-COLLEGE PREP Credit Recovery. There are no fees for these courses.
- Credit Recovery (College Prep). There are no fees for these courses.
- Acceleration: There are fees to take these courses. You must register through TEF @ www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org