TVUSD High School Summer School
Please use this site to log into Canvas.Canvas login
If you need passwords changed please reach out to Tristan Bettge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer School 2020 will be virtual.
Dates: 6/15/20 - 7/10/20
No school on Friday 7/3/20
Summer School 2020 is only available to incoming Junior (Class of 2022) and incoming Seniors (Class of 2021)
For questions regarding summer school, contact your school site's Counseling office. Summer school staff does not start until the 1st day of summer school. Please NO NOT call the hosting site's counseling office.
- Registration for all courses begins April 27, 2020
- Registration for all APEX and College Prep Credit Recovery courses is completed online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PFbeXN8nmGdwLoVSRFqmgtwlX6eVOpDck55gkqrQM4E/edit
- Registration for fee based acceleration courses can only be done online through the Temecula Education Foundation (TEF). www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org starting Monday May 18, 2020.
- Deadline for submitting summer school registration forms is Friday, May 29, 2020.
- Students will receive confirmation of their summer school spot by June 5th.
- Priority is given to Seniors and then Juniors.
- Class offereings subject to change due to enrollment/staffing needs.
This is a credit recovery or acceleration opportunity. One day of instruction is equivalent to 2 weeks of instruction. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the attendance rules.
- Students may not miss more than two days to receive credit for any summer school course
- Students will receive an F and be dropped upon their 2nd absence
- 3 tardies = 1 absence
Summer School Options
- APEX: NON-COLLEGE PREP Credit Recovery. There are no fees for these courses.
- Credit Recovery (College Prep). There are no fees for these courses.
- Acceleration: There are fees to take these courses. You must register through TEF @ www.temeculaeducationfoundation.org