Summer School 2019
Registration - April 9th-May 11th
Should there be additional spots, a late registration day will be Thursday, June 14th for students who failed a course Spring 2018 at 8:00 am at TVHS
Your high school counselors are accepting the registration paperwork for APEX and College Prep. Recovery Courses.
- Registration for acceleration courses can ONLY be done online through the Temecula Education Foundation (TEF), https://temeculaeducationfoundation.org/starting in early May. Please visit their website for more information.
- Credit Recovery registration forms are available now! Deadline to turn into your counselor is Friday, May 11th.
Confirmation emails of summer school spots were emailed Friday June 8th @ 5:30 pm
Students are dropped upon their 2nd absences. There are no exceptions to this rule.
This is one way to make up credit if students cannot commit to attending 19 days then the student should wait to take credit recovery during a 7th period or within their school day during the school year.
- It is a first come first serve basis and classes will fill up fast!
- Priority is given to Seniors, Juniors and then Sophomores.
- Freshman - credit recovery is is only available to you in Algebra I and Geometry
- Emails and teleparent messages will be sent to parents to check Infinite Campus for grades.
- Class offerings subject to change due to enrollment/staffing.
STUDENTS MAY NOT MISS MORE THAN TWO DAYS TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR ANY SUMMER SCHOOL COURSE.
Students will receive an F and be dropped upon their 2nd absence.
3 tardies = 1 absence.
This is a credit recovery or acceleration opportunity.
One day of instruction is equivalent 2 week of instruction. There are no exceptions to the attendance rule.
Dates and Times
Session 1 - 7:30-9:30
Session 2 - 9:45-11:45
ELD Session - 7:30-11:45
TEF Session - 7:30-11:45
For Summer School 2018, students need to park in the TVHS parking lot near the GYM.