Students who are seeking employment will need a work permit after being offered a position. Here's how to apply for a work permit:
~While school is in session:
- You may click this link to get the process started. A Google Form will appear that contains specific instructions.
~During summer break:
- Print and complete the student section of a work permit application: Click here for pdf
- Take the application to your employer to complete and sign their section of the application.
- Have your parent sign the application.
- Take the COMPLETED application to the TVUSD offices:
Student Welfare & Success (SWS) Office at 31350 Rancho Vista Rd, Temecula.
Summer WORK PERMIT hours are:Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-4:00pm.
See Carmen Adame, Clerk lll, at the SWS office.
Phone if you have any questions: 951-560-7060