CVT Added Health Benefits Program
CVT is the health care provider used for Classified employees. There are additional services you can access as a member. Take full advantage of all CVT has to offer by using these benefits to help you get and stay healthy.
For some benefits, you must be enrolled in a certain CVT plan (PPO, HMO, Kaiser, etc.). Please see the different benefits, the plans you must be enrolled in and the corresponding flyers.
- Anthem Blue Cross: Find a doctor for PPO members.
- Accordant Health: A health management program providing up-to-date healthcare information and services for 18 rare chronic conditions. Must be enrolled in a PPO.
- ConsumerMedical: Medical Decision Support for PPO members.
- MDLive: Telemedicine Access for PPO members to physicians on call 24/7 /365 for non-emergency issues; Behavioral Health & Dermatology; $0 consultation fee.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Available to all members. The EAP program provides information, guidance and support to help employees and their family achieve personal and professional goals, manage daily stresses and develop fulfilling relationships.
- Solera4me: Available to all CVT members that have Anthem HMO and Anthem PPO and their adult dependents are eligible if they are at risk for diabetes. The program is available to them as a free, preventive service. Members answer a series of simple questions to determine if they qualify for the program. The program helps participants lose weight, adopt healthy habits and significantly decrease their risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- CredibleMind: Available to all members. Innovative online platform for individuals looking for mental and emotional wellbeing resources. CredibleMind is available for individual self-service. Find out more at https://cvt.crediblemind.com/
- Truhearing: Discounts for hearing aids for all medical CVT members. The discount is also extended to Vision members.
- Kaiser Healthy Resources
- Kaiser Calm and Self Care App
- Kaiser Telehealth Nurse: Video and Phone appointments (no copay)
The additional flyers provide specific information on some of the added benefits provided by SISC.