When to Keep Student Home
Parents ~ Students should NOT be sent to school if any of the following are present:
- Fever of 100 or higher
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Pain that is not controlled
- Flu symptoms
- Infectious conjunctivitis (pink eye). This requires evidence of a physician visit.
When Student Can Return to School
Parents ~ Students MAY return to school:
- Once they are fever-free for 24 hours without being on medication
- No vomiting for the past 24 hours
- No diarrhea for 24 hours
- Infectious Conjunctivitis after the student has been on antibiotic treatment for 24 hours and symptoms have subsided.