TEMECULA VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT COVID-19 DASHBOARD
All confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to Temecula Valley Unified school sites and offices will be posted to this page. Once the District learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site or office, these steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Consult with Local Health Officers
- Clean and treat any affected areas.
- Contact trace within TVUSD to determine close contacts*
- Immediately notify anyone within TVUSD determined to have had close contact* and advise of any required self-quarantine. Notification will also occur to employees consistent with AB685
- Notify anyone who may have been in proximity, such as in the classroom, school, or office
- Follow any additional recommendations from the Riverside County Department of Public Health.
*Close Contact is defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
Below is a list of all confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to TVUSD school sites and offices. The Dashboard is updated once a week and when we are notified of confirmed cases.
*Important Note: TVUSD does not wait to notify close contacts upon an initial report of a positive case. However, we wait for official confirmation from the public health department before listing the case on this dashboard. This could result in a delay of cases appearing on this dashboard or a discrepancy between the number of notifications received and the actual number of confirmed cases (when the case is not confirmed positive by public health).
Please CLICK HERE to view the positive cases. Updates are provided every Friday.