Code of Conduct
The Library/Media Center is a place for reading, research and study. It is expected that all library users follow these guidelines:
- BE RESPECTFUL of classmates, teachers, library staff, and all materials and equipment.
- Food, drinks and gum are not allowed in the library.
- Students must be actively working on class work, homework, research, or reading while in the library.
- The privilege of using the library computers will be restricted if a student violates the TVUSD Student Use of Technology Administration Regulation (AR6163.4).
- The privilege of using the library will be restricted if a student violates the code of conduct.