Post-High School Plans
The Counseling Department has resources to support students who are making their post-high school plans, including:
- College and Military visits & presentations
- PSAT/SAT/ACT test information and preparation materials
- AP Readiness Workshops
- Career and vocational training resources
- Community Service opportunities
- Scholarship and financial aid information
- CTE (Career Technical Education) information
- Military information and ASVAB testing
- New student enrollment
- Technology support - reset network passwords and Infinite Campus/Canvas support
Need a Letter of Recommendation?
Need a Counselor Letter of Recommendation?** UC’s and CSU’s do not require a letter of recommendation with the application and will not accept them unless they specifically reach out to you and request one.
College Search Websites
Mount St. Jacinto Pathways
Explore a Program of Study by Pathway
Programs are arranged into Pathways. Each pathway is designed to create a path to a career and academic degree, certificate, concentration or skill set. Identify a program based on your interests and career focus. Check out the video for more information: MSJC Pathways
University of California Application
Pathways at Palomar College
Students may choose from over 200 associate degree and certificate programs, complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree, or enjoy personal enrichment classes for lifelong learning. Click here for Palomar Pathways to Degrees and certificates.
California Conservation Corps
Our program provides young adults 18 – 25 years old a year of paid service to the State of California. During their year of service, Corpsmembers work on environmental projects and respond to natural and man-made disasters. Through this work, they gain skills and experience that lead to meaningful careers. Click here for more information.