*If you have successfully submitted a New Pre-Enrollment Application, please check your email Inbox/Spam folders regularly to find the centralized enrollment technician's response*
TVUSD Student Pre-Enrollment for the 2023/2024 School Year
If this is a returning student who withdrew and attended a different school during the 23/24 school year, a New Pre-Enrollment application must be completed.
What do I need to enroll my child?
- Gather ALL of the mandatory documents you need from the list above - The USEFUL LINKS box holds folders with Forms you may need to print, complete and upload.
- Complete Online Pre-Enrollment Application - Click ENROLL NOW here or below to access the online application portal
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Birth/Verification of Age - Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate, Passport, Adoption/Foster Care Record, Affidavit of Parent/Guardian
- Immunization Verification
- The Report of Health Examination - Required for grades TK, K and 1 or any grade if your student is new to a California public school. For entry to kindergarten and first grade, this form must be signed and dated by the doctor performing the physical. The physical exam may have been completed up to a maximum of six months prior to entry into kindergarten or first grade, (if not previously enrolled in kindergarten).
- Proof of Oral Assessment - Students enrolling in kindergarten/TK (or first grade, if not previously enrolled in kindergarten), shall present proof of having received an oral health assessment by a licensed dentist or other licensed or registered dental health professional, that was performed no earlier than 12 months before the date of first enrollment.
- Emergency Contacts and Health Information - This is completed online as part of the enrollment process. Please provide at least three (3) emergency contact numbers to be used in the event the child is ill or injured. A health history with pertinent health and medication information is also required.
- Grades - For students in grades 1 - 5, provide their most current report card, progress report, or promotion certificate. For students in 6-12, provide their transcript and check-out grades, if applicable.
- Make sure you click SUBMIT before exiting the online application. Once you click SUBMIT, you will receive an automated email that your application has been received.
Note: INCOMPLETE applications may further delay the enrollment approval.
This is not the last step in the process.
All Pre-Enrollment Applications need to be processed before the enrollment and school placement is approved and confirmed.
A Centralized Enrollment Center technician will review your application.
* If your application is approved, a technician will email you the approval information and instructions on how to proceed. * If your application is not approved, a technician will email you instructions on how to proceed. Please monitor your email Inbox-SPAM/Junk folders regularly.
All Pre-Enrollment applications are processed at the district office Centralized Enrollment Center. School sites CANNOT expedite the process.
Low-income families may contact the Child Health and Disability Prevention Program for more information on assistance with getting a health exam for their future kindergarten student.
Welcome to TVUSD!