- Absolutely No Food or Drink in the classroom at any time. (Water is ok)
- Students will respect the personal property and space of fellow students. Respect teacher’s space…NO ONE IN OFFICE, KFIN studio, or STORAGE AREA!!!!
- Students will obey the school’s Dress Code.
- Rude, Profane and Abusive language will not be tolerated.
- When the bell rings, students are to be participating in Warm-up activities, or in their seats working on Journals, or Board work.
- Attentive Listening, Students will give their full attention and respect to whoever is performing or addressing the class.
- During performances no talking, leaving the room, or working on other assignments…full audience participation and feedback is expected. Points will be deducted to anyone causing a distraction
- Respect the institution of the artist and their space. Please, please, please be respectful and courteous and supportive with/to your fellow performers at all times!