Students Should Always Have On Hand...
USED DAILY IN CLASS
- Chromebook/personal device (charged and ready to go each day)
- Charger (just in case)
- 2 sharpened pencils (mechanical pencils are fine, but they should always have extra lead)
- Composition book (very, very important); one will be provided for them in class if needed.
- Student Planner (school is providing for them this year)
- 2-pocket folder specifically for social studies handouts/work
- Inexpensive ear-buds/headphones (with traditional jack to use with a Chromebook or your personal device)
- Small pencil sharpener (with shavings reservoir)
- Colored pencils (a small pack will do)
- Glue stick(s)
Want to Donate to the Classroom?
- Glue Sticks
- Facial Tissue
- Black Sharpie Markers
- Dry-Erase Markers