School Retake Policy
- You must do ALL of the homework & classwork before the quizzes or tests OR NO RETAKE
- Retakes must be completed two weeks from the date of the quiz.
- If you are pulled into intervention you automatically get a Retake Form.
- If you choose to retake a quiz or test, you must follow the directions on the Retake Request (posted below), once complete you will get a Retake Form.
- You will retake it in the front office on Tuesdays or Fridays (Must be completed by the date listed on the Retake Form)
- Before school
- After school
- Or during your lunch
-Schedule to be determined.
-Students are given directions if they get a 6/10 or lower. If they have a 7/10 they need to ask for directions.
-Students make test corrections. Have me check that the answers are correct. Then they make flashcards to study for ALL questions, not just the ones they got wrong.
-Once the steps are complete a Retake Form is given to retake the quiz in the front office (dates and times are listed on the form)
-If they do not retake the quiz in the allotted time (two weeks from the date of the original quiz) they are no longer eligible for a retake.