School Retake Policy
- You must do ALL of the homework & classwork before the quizzes or tests OR NO RETAKE
- Retakes must be completed two weeks from the date of the quiz.
- If you are pulled into intervention you automatically get a Retake Form.
- If you choose to retake a quiz or test, you must follow the directions on the Retake Request (posted below), once complete you will get a Retake Form.
- You will retake it in the front office on Tuesdays or Fridays (Must be completed by the date listed on the Retake Form)
- Before school
- After school
- Or during your lunch
-Monday's in PRIDE
-Students are given an intervention pass if they receive a 0,1 or 2 out of 5 on their quiz.
-Students make test corrections. Then they make flashcards to study.
-Once the intervention period is over they are given a Retake Form to retake the quiz in the front office (dates and times are listed on the form)
-If they do not retake the quiz in the allotted (two week) time they are no longer eligible for a retake.