Math Curriculum and Design
Welcome to the K-12 Mathematics Curriculum and Design page. Our goal is to keep you informed about the curriculum and design process in K-12 Mathematics. Teacher representatives from each site meet once a semester to review standards and create common pacing guides, unit planning organizers, and assessments to guarantee equal access to a viable curriculum for all students.
Curriculum and Design decisions are based on:
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in Mathematics. Click here to read the standards.
- The Mathematics Framework from the State of California. Click here to visit the California Department of Education Website for Mathematics.
- The CAASPP Assessment. Click here to go to the CAASPP website.
- The adopted textbook curriculum.
Below are some common district resources and how they can be utilized by parents and students:
- Dreambox Learning. Click here to visit a parent information site for Dreambox Learning (K-8).
Using DreamBox at Home: Conversations with DreamBox Educators via Zoom video conferencingEvery weekday March 19 – April 10, 20209:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET12:00 pm ET / 3:00 pm ETJoin a session: https://lnkd.in/eapGpjH#distancelearning #distanceeducation #teachingandlearning #professionaldevelopment #professionallearning #homeschool #freewebinar #freetrial #educators
Pacing Calendars and Unit Planning Organizers
Please see links below for curriculum pacing calendars for each grade level or course and unit planning organizers which list specific standards and content to be addressed in the course.