Overall grades are calculated based on the following breakdown:
Assessments (quizzes, unit exams, finals) - 80%
Classwork - 10%
Homework - 10%
• A- superior work, shows mastery of standards
• B= student has an above average understanding of standards
• C= adequate, grade level work
• D= below average work, student does not possess grade level understanding of standards
• F= indicates serious lack of understanding grade level standards
It is imperative that your child do their homework consistently. Homework is your child's chance to independently practice the concepts we've been learning in class.
*Students will have the opportunity to complete quiz corrections should they score below a 70%.
*Late work will not be excepted.
*No extra-credit assignments will be given this year.