- Students will have homework Monday – Thursday nights. They will not usually have homework over the weekend or holiday breaks.
- Math homework should take an average student about 30 minutes to complete. If a student is struggling to complete homework within that time frame, a parent may sign the homework sheet to indicate to me that the student has put forth good effort. When this happens the student should sign up for help during PRIDE.
- Social Studies homework should take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Students are expected to record their homework in their Planner daily. They should also be recording important dates (such as tests, picture day, dances etc.) on the monthly calendar in their planner.
- I usually update the website daily with homework, however, it is still the student's responsibility to record homework in the planner.