A: 90 - 100%
B: 89 - 80%
C: 79 - 70%
D: 69 - 60%
F: 0 - 59%
Grades for Math are based on assignments and assessments and are WEIGHTED as follows:
80% Assessments (District tests, quizzes, projects)
20% Assignments (homework, classwork, practice)
Grades for Social Studies are NOT WEIGHTED.
ASSIGNMENTS: To earn full credit, the assignment must be:
- presented at the beginning of class on the due date
- every problem set up/attempted
- all work shown in an orderly fashion
- answer statement (with units included) for word problems
- all directions followed
LATE WORK, EXTRA CREDIT, NO NAME WORK
- LATE WORK is not accepted! Assignments are due at the beginning of class on the due date.
- NO EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE GIVEN. Grades are based on tests, quizzes, projects and assignments only.