To Attend / Continue Attending a DIFFERENT DISTRICT - with residence in TVUSD


    Interdistrict Transfers - OUT


    Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


    NOTE:  These transfers must be approved by both the Temecula district AND the district you are requesting to attend

     SUBMIT ONLY IF you will continue to live in the Temecula District, and you wish to attend a different district (such as Fallbrook or Hemet)

     DO NOT SUBMIT if you are moving to another district and will live there at the time of enrollment.  Please contact your current school instead to withdraw your student, and then enroll at your new district

Steps To Follow:


    Step 1:   Fill out the online portion.  Once you click "submit", you will be directed to a link for a fillable form that you will need to complete and then print, OR print and then complete by hand.  In either case, please sign the form by hand:


    For the 2020/21 (current) school year, CLICK HERE 

    For the 2021/22 (next) school year, CLICK HERE  (Available starting January 11, 2021)


    Step 2:   Email the completed form in PDF format, with your hand-written signature, to    We will process it as soon as possible and email it back to you for you to submit to the district you are requesting.  DO NOT DROP OFF, as it my get lost.


    If you wish to continue attending another district with residence in TVUSD, you will need to submit a complete transfer request (Steps 1 and 2) for the following year as well and each year after that.  These are available during the second week of January before the start of the new school year.)



    For questions regarding transfers that are NOT answered on our web pages or in the FAQ, or if you need to make a change or cancel a transfer request, please email