2021-22 IMPORTANT UPDATES:
(1) The Temecula Valley Adult School classroom is open beginning Wednesday, August 11, and our high school diploma program is accepting new and returning students.
(2) Students and visitors must wear a face mask while on campus.
(3) Students and visitors must complete a short wellness check upon arrival. Please bring a smartphone or device that can read a QR code if you have one.
Registration and enrollment are open. Students may register anytime during the school year.
Adult students may register in one of two ways:
(1) Pick up registration materials at the Adult School office Monday-Thursday 10 am to 2 pm. Wear a mask while you are on campus.
(2) Request registration materials be emailed or faxed to you. Send requests to Laura Witz: email@example.com
Once a student has submitted a completed registration packet, the student will be contacted to schedule reading and math assessments (required of all adult students by the State of California). The assessments are taken in the Adult School classroom. Masks are required and TVUSD health and safety protocols are in place.
School Secretary: Laura Witz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult School Teacher: Susan Ingle, email@example.com
Principal: Tim Dignan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Temecula Valley Adult School is located in Room 2 on the
Sparkman Alternative Education Center campus
32225 Pio Pico Road Temecula, CA 92592
Who We Are. Established in 1990, Temecula Valley Adult School (TVAS) serves adult students (18+) from Temecula and surrounding communities. Adult students are able to enroll at any point during the school year. TVAS is located in Room 2, on the Sparkman Alternative Education Center (SAEC) campus along with the Temecula Valley USD continuation high school and the independent study school. Due to its location at the front of the campus, near public parking along with its own registration area, classroom. and restroom, TVAS serves as an ideal location to serve adult learners.
Temecula Valley Adult School is a member of the Southwest Riverside County Adult Education Regional Consortium which is part of the state-wide California Adult Education Program (CAEP). As a member of the Consortium, TVAS has a strong relationship with the local community college and other adult schools which make up the Consortium. TVAS students have weekly college and career counseling made available on site by Mount San Jacinto College’s Adult Education program. In addition, TVAS students are able to attend vocational programs, such as Culinary and Welding classes, sponsored by the college and other local adult schools.
Temecula Valley Adult School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).