CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS & CONSEQUENCES:
1. Be a person of excellence. Do your best each and every time and in each and every situation.
2. Be a person of integrity. Do what you say you are going to do.
3. Treat others how you want to be treated.
If You Choose to Break a Rule:
1. First Time: Name on Discipline Worksheet - Warning
2. Second Time: Discipline Worksheet filled out. Conference with student.
3. Third Time: Phone call home: discipline worksheet filled out and classroom suspension
4. Fourth Time: Referral to the office.
Severe disruptions: Student sent immediately to the office.